Improving Channel Manager Performance through Automation
CJ1. Welcome to the first episode of the Channel Journeys podcast. My guest is an entrepreneur who has developed an innovative solution to a classic problem – how to increase the performance of channel managers. Gary Morris is the founder and CEO of Successful Channels and the creator of the 5-minute channel manager toolkit. Get to know Gary, the channel journey that led him to take the entrepreneurial leap, and the mission he is on to improve channel manager performance.
- Gary built Successful Channels to provide the under-served Channel Account Manager with automated Partner Planning & Performance tools
- The channel has been slow to adopt new technology due to cultural resistance, but that’s starting to change
- The time to create a joint business plan can be reduced from days and weeks to hours and minutes
- Score-carding breaks down silos and builds collaboration between channel managers and the sales team
- Providing an easy and consistent way for Channel Managers to conduct partner business planning, score-carding and QBRs will dramatically improve their performance
- Find Gary Morris on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Successful Channels
- 3 Minute Demo of Successful Channels Partner Planning & Performance Management Tools
If you enjoyed this podcast, be sure to subscribe and you’ll be notified of each new episode.